Thursday, July 29, 2010





I Am:
Ofcourse Praveen Sundar P.V. .:-)

I Know: Something in this World.

I always be: Happy and make Others Happy.

I Have: A nice Smiling Face and patience.

I Hate: Fake Lovers and Cheating Girls.

I Miss: My Friends and Lots of Things in My Life.....

I Fear: Of my nightmares.

I Feel: Very alone at Maximum Times.

I Wonder: How Human brain Changes,Depending on Issues

I Love: To help Others, Travelling to new Place and spending My Time in Alone

I fight: With my Friends and my Mom.

I Cry: IF Something Really Touchs my Heart.

I confuse: only others and sometimes me also.

I never: Cheat Others.

I lose: My Life and My Carrier.

I Believe: Whatever happens,happens for the best.

I don’t always: Believe what other say.

I am not: Loser and No One can Plays My Role better than me.

I win: Some hearts as a Good Person.

I Ache: Whenever someone Telling there own Greatness with me.

I like to Hear: Sad Songs and Melodies.

I Like to Eat: Briyani, Maggi,Noodles, Naan Items and Chapathi.

I write: Some Stupid Kavithaigal.

I can usually be found: at Internet

I Want:
  1. (Beggars and Poor) Free people,
  2. Corruption Less Politicans,
  3. Only One God, One Community, One Caste Called Human Being.

I Wish: To Occupy as much as hearts as a Good Friend and Nice Gentleman.

I need: A True People with True heart..

I am So happy: If My Friends can drop some tears on my Funeral...

1 comment: